Help!!! Today morning as usual I opened my Apple laptop to start my work. I observed that almost all data from my laptop is missing. I don’t know how and why it happened. I asked my friends, they suggested that this data loss is due to time machine backup corruption. I don’t know whether they are right or wrong. And also I don’t know how to deal with this problem. So please help me to get back my vital data. Thanks in advance.
It is very difficult when we face such huge data loss situation. It will be more difficult if we don’t have backup of data. Whenever you face such situation check whether you have backup of those files. If yes then well and good, if not then you need to go for a valid recovery solution. This page will introduce a reliable Mac data recovery tool which resolves your problem. Before knowing the solution, let us understand different reasons for data loss from Apple Laptop;
- Mistakenly deleting files and folders from Apple laptop
- Without restoring important files, emptying the trash
- Accidentally deleting a volume or partition
- Unintentionally formatting or reformatting system hard drive or any other external storage device
- File deletion can take place due to virus infection
- Due to MBR Corruption
- If any type of corruption to catalog record make files inaccessible
- Errors while creating new partition
These are some of the reasons due to which Apple laptops face data loss situation. Now the question arises in everyone’s mind that, how to recover Apple laptop? Read the next paragraph to get answer for this question.
To bring back data from Laptop make use of Yodot Mac Data Recovery software. This recovery application promises easy, fast and secure retrieval of data from Apple laptop. It has a user friendly interface with which even a novice user can operate and regain data. This tool is called as a reliable because it does not modify original content of the file. It has the capability of recovering inaccessible, deleted, lost, formatted Mac data even in most drastic data loss situation. Along with hard drive, this tool supports data retrieval from external hard drive, pen drive, memory card and many other storage devices which are formatted with HFS+, HFSX, FAT and NTFS file systems. This utility can even retrieve non-bootable Mac hard drive by connecting it to a new PC as the secondary drive.
Simple steps to use the software:
- Download Yodot Mac Data Recovery tool on your Apple laptop
- Run the tool and follow onscreen guidelines to begin the process
- From “Volume Recovery” and “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery”, pic the suitable option
- From the list of volumes, select the one which you want to recover
- Then, required file type or click on ‘’Skip’’ option to select all files by default
- View the files in Data Type View or File Type View
Select the preferred location to save regained files