While using Outlook people are coming across a lot of errors and issues and one of such is ‘missing outlook pst file’. But, how many of you have actually think about the reason behind generating the error. I am sure, no one. You know, similar to this, many other errors are there which takes accessibility from PST file forever. Some majorly pop up errors are mentioned below:
- Receiving reported error (0x80040600): Unknown Error 0x80040600
- ScanPST MSMAMP31.DLL Error
- PST file is corrupted. Run Scanpst
- Sending error message (080042108) the operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMPT) server
- cannot open Outlook PST file error
- Data file was not closed properly. The file is being checked for problems
- 0x800ccc92 Error
There is only one reason of getting above written errors and i.e. corruption. Yes, because whenever Outlook PST file experiences certain instances, they get damaged.
Events that make Outlook PST file completely unreadable are here:
- Without any following proper procedure, if you will close Outlook program, it can leads to PST file error
- While upgrading Outlook to higher version, any interruption occur, there are high chances of getting inaccessible PST file
- Sometimes compressing PST file using third party compression techniques damaged it forever
- Other reasons like header corruption, virus attack, application malfunction and many more
In such cases, the first thing, which comes in use, is Backup. However, if you don’t have any Backup, no need to be tensed. Many online repair solutions are there which can help you and make your PST file accessible again. The ultimate solution to resolve missing Outlook PST file error is Yodot Outlook PST Repair.
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is an all in one repair software. By using this tool, you can fix Outlook PST file that shows missing PST file error. Its stunning algorithm will rigorously repair corrupt PST file and also restore all the deleted items like Contacts, Notes, Calendars, emails, Journals, etc. However, the best part about using this application is, it doesn’t make any changes in content of Outlook file. It is compatible on all the latest versions of Outlook including Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and Office 365. Users having laptops or PC running with various Windows OS versions like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7,XP, Vista, Server 2008 and Server 2003.
How can I utilize this software in repairing my PST file?
At first, close MS Outlook program if it is running -> click here to download ‘Yodot Outlook PST Repair’ application and install it to your Windows OS -> launch the software to reach on first screen of this tool -> on main screen, you will get three different options such as “Open PST file”, “Find PST File” and “Outlook Profile”. If you know path of PST file, click on “Open PST File” option otherwise go for other two option -> next, select anyone scanning mode between “Normal Scan” and “Smart Scan” -> click on browse and select desired location where you want to store fixed PST file -> next, hit on “Repair” option to start repair process. Once it gets complete, application will display all Outlook items saved in repaired PST file.