Several Photoshop users come up with a complaint that, when they try to open their files they are hit with an error that will not let them to open and access any of the Photoshop files. In most of the cases, users are unaware of the causes for this unusual behavior. It is pretty ridiculous when Photoshop application shows such malfunctions at random occasions. For instance, have a look at user reported scenario –
“Hi. I’m a Windows user, today as I started Photoshop 7 program and tried to access my saved files, I’m not able to open any of them. I tried it several times but no use. Please help me out to come out of this problem.”
Behind this issue,there could be a lot of reasons that cannot be found out exactly at most of the times. Basically, it is the corruption that makes PSD files to be inaccessible, other causes include Adobe Photoshop 7compatibility issues, PSD file conversions, influence of third- party apps, compression errors and other logical errors. All these can prevent users to create or open Photoshop files.
How would you proceed, at this kind of situation? You may be bit confused to make your next move being not sure about if you can do it or not. Well then, you need not think too much because Yodot PSD Repair software can fix your problem in no time when Photoshop 7 will not open file.
More info about PSD Repair utility
- Repair PSD/PDD:Tool is primarily built to fix Adobe Photoshop PSD and PDD files that appear to be damaged and won’t let it open. It can repair Photoshop files along with their elements in a very convincing way.
- New PSD file: After repair process, the fixed files are presented as a new healthy PSD file to the users
- OS support:The application is available in both Windows and Mac versions. It smoothly runs on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 OS series.
Mac version includes Mac OS X 10.5 x (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7(Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Mountain Lion), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Photoshop version: Apart from Photoshop 7.0 application it greatly supports other versions as well like Photoshop 5.5, Photoshop 6.0, CS, CS1, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6
- Attractive interface: Built with a handy interface that makes it easily operable by any inexperienced individuals.
- Safe and sound: The program is 100% safe to use and is free from any of the software threats. Also, no harm will be caused to system and no modifications will be done to the original PSD document
- Technical Assistance: User queries relating product is effectively managed all 247 hours by the tech-support team.
- A Free Trail: Before product purchase, one can better experience the repair process with the demo version
Steps involved in PSD Repair process using Yodot toolkit:
Step 1: Get the software by clicking here → Download Now in Windows PC (Mac users download the Mac version that is available on the Yodot site)
Step 2: Run the application upon completion of installation process
Step 3: Mark the Photoshop file that is unable to open in your Adobe 7.0 application
Step 4: Hit on Repair button and the tool will initiate scanning
Step 5: Now you can see the progress of repair on the main screen
Step 6: Click on Preview button to view the repaired file
Step 7: Save the recovered PSD file in a safe location