“What should I do to recover deleted data from my SDHC card? I had connected my SDHC card to the system to move some files from the storage media to the system, but while moving files from SDHC card, I accidentally deleted some of the valuable data from the device. Is there a possibility that deleted data from SDHC card can be restored without causing any damage to the storage media or to the information saved in it. Please reply!”
SDHC card is one of the majorly used storage media among digital devices like cameras and camcorders. It keeps a track of all the media files like photos, video, audio and much more by providing access to the file contents, sharing them to other storage media and much more. As we all know that any storage media is prone to data loss, similar is the case with SDHC card. There are various instances that may lead to loss of information from SDHC card. To know how to perform data recovery from SDHC card, make use of Yodot Photo Recovery software.
Scenarios resulting in loss of data from SDHC card are:
- Abrupt removal of SDHC card from the gadget without following proper procedure may result in valuable data loss
- File system error or corruption to file system can lead to inaccessibility of important files that were stored in it
- Unintentional formatting of SDHC card while trying to format other partition can result in deletion of important files and folders from storage media
- During antivirus scan of SDHC card, there are chances that files from SDHC card may get deleted
SDHC card data recovery tool:
Yodot Photo Recovery is the most renowned application for users who need to recover deleted / lost data from SDHC card in a minimum duration of time. All that needs to be done is to install the utility and follow the simple steps provided with interactive wizard. Upon completion of scanning procedure, rescued media files can be viewed on the basis of size of file, date in which file was created and the name of file. The most advantageous option present in this software is the presence of Save Recovery Session, using this user can save recovery procedure at any instant without the need to rescan entire SDHC card again. If any doubt arises as to how to get back data from SDHC card, you can always find technical support staff who will be available round the clock to solve your issue as soon as possible.
Guidelines to recover data from SDHC card:
Hit on this link to download Yodot Photo Recovery application on a healthy PC. Install the software and then proceed with onscreen steps. From main screen of utility select ‘Deleted Photo Recovery’ or ‘Lost Photo Recovery’ based on data loss issues from SDHC card. After clicking on desired option, select the drive, i.e. SDHC card from where data has to be restored. Once SDHC card has been selected, user can initiate scanning of the drive. As soon as recovery process of SDHC card gets completed, user can view files in ‘Data View’ or ‘File Type View’ as preferred.
Things to keep in mind:
- Make use of best antivirus protection to prevent virus infection on SDHC card
- Keep backup of important files present in SDHC card on more than one destination
- Double check SDHC card before using the format option