“Hi there! I have the latest version of Mac operating system installed in my Mac machine. I had connected my external hard drive to the Mac PC to store the photos (as backup). While the pictures where being processed, there was sudden system shutdown which lead to the missing of all the image files that were being processed. What should I do now? Is there way in which I can get back lost pictures from Mavericks OS” Thanks in advance!”
Looking from the above scenario we get to know that loss of photos from Mac Mavericks operating system. Most of the users recommend us to maintain backup of important data prior to performing any file transfer process. If data backup is not saved then user must make use of Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software that can solve the issue and get back photos from Mavericks operating system effectively.
Some of the scenarios that lead to loss of photos from Mavericks operating system are:
- Increase in the number of bad sectors on the hard drive will result in inaccessibility of photos that were saved in Mavericks system
- Abrupt halt to file sharing process can lead to loss of photos from Mavericks system
- Emptying Trash folder without checking it file contents can lead to deletion of photos
- Formatting of the wrong partition leads to deletion of all the photos that from the respective volume
Recovering Photos from Mavericks:
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery is the best photo recovery application when it comes to restoring deleted / lost photos from Mavericks system. With the help of simple list of options, user can easily rescue photos from Mavericks system in a minimum amount of time. By making use of simple graphical user interface, even a non technical user can perform recovery of photos from the system in a minimum amount of time. Simple installation process can be carried out on different versions of Mac operating systems like Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, and Snow Leopard efficiently. Technical support is provided for users who face issues during file retrieval process while using Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software.
Follow the simple steps to recover photos from Mavericks:
Click here to download Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software in the system. Install the utility and follow the simple procedure that is provided on the main screen of the utility. From the main screen of the application click on Deleted Photo Recovery or Lost Photo Recovery based on the scenario that has resulted in loss of photos from Mavericks system. Once the option is clicked, proceed to next screen to select the volume from where recovery process has to be carried out. After selecting the partition, user can initiate the data retrieval procedure. As soon as the scanning process gets completed, users can the restored list of photos in Data View or File Type View. Preview the photos prior to saving them on desired destination.
Things to keep in mind:
- Maintain backup of important photos on separate external hard drive
- Avoid installation of unknown third party tools in Mavericks system that may result in data loss
- Avoid saving recovered photos to same destination location from where they were restored